Saturday, July 10, 2010

Sofas






Photography: Marie Claire Maison, Via Lotta Agaton

These are some of my favorite sofas. The first one is an Arne Jacobsen swan sofa. Its great for a smaller piece and it reminds me of an old baseball glove. It's a bit pricey though, so I thought of a strategy. You could buy a vintage one in fabric off of ebay and recover it with leather. The second one I love, and we are thinking of buying a circular sofa for our apartment. I think its a really nice option compared to a regular sectional. I love sitting a round table, it somehow feels more intimate than a square table. I feel the same way about a circular sofa. You can fit a lot of people there and the focus is not only on a tv, but on each other. The only downside is it takes up a lot of space. The third one I also love for a sectional because it can function between rooms. For instance, in a loft one side could face the kitchen and the other side is the living room sofa.

No comments:

Post a Comment